NWCET.ORG services include consultations for businesses and educational institutions, customized training and assessment solutions and implementation assistance of IT programs.
We provide evaluation, design, development and implementation of IT programs to companies and educational institutions, including schools and colleges, including:
- Develop specific programs to meet individual business and institution needs
- Adapt skill-based programs and conduct assessments
- Assess adult and prior learning knowledge and skills
We conduct on-going research into best practice for IT education, so our programs are state of the art and relevant to current workplace needs.
We facilitate seminars and workshops that support instruction in IT education and the implementation of best practice in IT educational programs. Our professional staff has considerable experience in the management of groups of all sizes and ages, using a wide variety of formats to accommodate the learning styles of different groups and ages. Workshops are tailored to the specific needs of the individual group.
Being leaders in the field of T education, we offer the services of our excellent team members as guest speakers at industry events and seminars. Topics covered include subjects such as current trends in IT, best practice in IT programs and industry-specific applications.
Our consulting services encompass the following:
- Skills assessment that is tailored to your specific needs
- Development, implementation and management of tailored educational programs
- Programs for the education, training and certification of employees
- Development of a specific skill standard for use in job descriptions and performance reviews.
Contact us today to arrange for a consultation with our experienced staff who will assist you with your IT education and assessment needs.